5th TERRE Stakeholder workshop
TERRE project Transmission System Operators (TSOs) and ENTSO-e are pleased to invite you to the dedicated open Stakeholder Meeting on the 19th of March in Brussels. This event will give stakeholders the opportunity to hear about the latest status of the TERRE project, currently in its implementation phase, and the proposal of all TSOs performing the reserves replacement for the implementation framework for the exchange of balancing energy for Replacement Reserves. The main topics related to the RR implementation framework will be explained, allowing the stakeholder to provide input and ask questions.
When: Monday 19th of March, 10:00 to 16:00 (CET)
Where: ENTSO-e Premises, Avenue de Cortenbergh 100, 1000 Bruxelles
Who would be interested: Energy market participants and EU representatives
What countries are in TERRE:
France, GB, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria
- TERRE: Trans European Replacement Reserves Exchange
- Speakers: Members of the TERRE TSOs project team will provide updates on the current status of the project, the expected further steps and the topics covering the public consultation on the RR implementation framework.
- Welcome and TERRE introduction
- Presentation of project status
- RR implementation framework
- Lunch break
- RR implementation framework (continuation)
- Stakeholder presentation(s)
- Conclusion and open discussion
- NRAs: Common opinion from AEEGSI, CNMC, CRE, ElCom, ERSE and OFGEM on TERRE project design
- Elastic need, social welfare and counter-activations
The RR implementation framework can be retrieved following the link to the ENTSO-e public consultation page. Stakeholders’ presentations on the above topics are also welcomed and can be submitted until 12th of March.
Project TERRE is one of the number of initiatives set up by ENTSO-E, with the aim of gaining experience from cross-border exchanges of balancing energy between TSOs in compliance with the future Electricity Balancing Guideline. TERRE is currently the leading project to exchange Replacement Reserves (RR), and entered the implementation phase beginning 2017.
The TSOs responsible for submitting the implementation framework for the exchange of balancing energy for Replacement Reserves proposal have to consult stakeholders as defined in Article 10 of the GLEB. More importantly, ENTSO-E and the TSOs are holding this public consultation in order to get the feedback form the stakeholders and market participants, prior to the sending of this implementation framework proposal for approval to the NRAs which, according to Article 19 of the NRA, must be done at the latest 6 months after its entry into force.
Request to attend the event
Due to limited places we kindly ask that you confirm your attendance via the form below. The deadline to complete this form is Monday 12th of March EOB.
Following this date attendees will receive an email confirming their participation.
For further information please contact Amine Abada (email@example.com)