Interested in a Career with ENTSO-E?
ENTSO-E is delivering European-wide network codes, technical reports, market developments and is at the forefront of EU policy issues related to electricity transmission systems and market operations. Working with ENTSO-E is an opportunity to collaborate with EU institutions, governments, regulators and power system stakeholders.
Secondment from Europe’s Transmission System Operators (TSOs) is our most common form of hiring and there is natural staff turnover as these people return to their companies, having benefited from skill and experience development at ENTSO-E. But we are also continually seeking new talent, so if you are a near native English speaker please do apply.
System Development Advisor
Closes 27th October 2017
Please feel free to apply for an internship by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for roles in power system design, power system operations, technical aspects of electricity transmission, as well as the supporting roles of legal, IT, energy policy and communications. Only applications made by students currently enrolled (pre-graduation) will be considered.
You can view the previous vacancies here.
We are One Team
- The team is the entire secretariat
- Through teamwork we deliver better results for the entire association
- We speak with one voice
- We cooperate and support each other
- We share information within the secretariat in an open and timely manner
We Respect Others and Value their Diversity
- We act fairly and courteously at all times
- We treat different opinions, skills and experiences as a strength
- We respect colleagues’ work and share success fairly among all contributors
- We support work-life balance and personal development
Members can Trust and Count on Us
- We are committed to achieving the best result possible for all members in their European cooperation consistent with our processes and values
- We search for effective solutions and consensus
- We represent the association with honesty, integrity and transparency